Who We Are
Olive Tree Care is a new venture for domiciliary care. To the healthcare sector, we bring a friendly, caring service which aims to offer nothing less than the highest standards of care. Our ethos is to make our service users feel safe and cared for, with 100% dedication, commitment and professionalism from our staff.
We believe it is important for each individual to be respected and treated fairly. Our friendly members of staff will be fully trained in order to ensure that our service users receive quality care whilst independence and dignity is maintained.
Olive Tree care highly trained and skilled team adopt a person-centred approach to caring for our service users. We aim to encourage our service users to maintain their current lifestyle, as well as attending to their care needs, it is important for them to enjoy life – regardless of whether this involves a trip to the local supermarket, lunch in a cafe or even a quite day at home watching television.
What We Offer
Olive Tree Care offers a variety of services which caters for every individual’s personal needs. We understand that everyone has different needs, therefore we provide care from as minimal as 15 minutes to 24 hours a day. Below are some of the areas we cover:
- Palliative care
- Dementia care
- Mental health
- Personal care
- Live-in care
- Learning disabilities
- Social support
- Domestic services
- Handyman services
What We Provide
As a Domiciliary Care Provider, we as an organisation are monitored according to legislation to provide a quality service within the social care environment as we intend to do so to the best of our abilities. We intend to this is by giving prestige care with confidence by having supporting resources such as:
- CQC: Who are the independent regulator of health and social care in England. They make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
- Care Planner: Care Planner gives domiciliary home care agencies the power to plan and manage staff rosters, client schedules, invoicing and time-sheets
- Companies House: They register company information and make it available to the public. Companies House is an executive agency, sponsored by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Management: Our management team has level 5 diplomas or working towards them and has years of experience in the social care environment, understanding the issues and concerns of loved ones who require care.
- Staff: Our staff have ongoing training and are required to complete their level 2 and 3 NVQ’S so they learn as they work and are always up to date with all required training and processes according to social care standards.
- Birdie : gives domiciliary home care agencies the power to plan and manage staff rosters, client schedules, invoicing and time-sheets.
- CQS : gives the management support with policies & procedures and up to date changes in legislation.
- BVS : a training provider in the social healthcare sector.
- TutorCare : a training provider in the social healthcare sector.
- Full equipment to staff to provide a robust Service to our Service users
- We use the latest ECM system to give efficiency to our services